Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cool2Craft

Project Photo: Mother's Crafting - Photo Transfer with TAP
Cool 2 Craft - April 19th 12:00 est


It has gone from Winter straight to Summer here in Viriginia. I cannot believe how warm it has been this last week. I find myself sitting at my computer or at my sewing machine with the fan blowing so hard it moves papers/fabrics and the odd thread spool from my work surface. I believe tomorrow is going to be a little cooler so I will probably get more work done as I will not have to spend time searching for my windblown supplies.

I recently received my order of TAP, Transfer Artist Paper and have being playing around with it. Ever since I saw Lesley Riley demonstrate the product on Cool2Craft, I have been waiting to get my hands on some. My next appearance on Cool2Craft in the segment entitled; Sew far Sew good with Lorine Mason promised Mother's Day Crafting using photo transfer. My initial plan was to use a competitor's product but once I witnessed Lesley, I decided that TAP is the way to go. I will appear on the show on April 19th with a project called; Mother's Day Pockets. My parents are in a Senoir's living apartment building and my uses a walker to get around these days. She loves to personalize her walker and I decided what better way than a pocket that she can tie onto her walker featuring a photo of her and my dad, taken at their 50th Wedding Anniversary.

After my appearance on Cool2Craft, I will be offerring a kit for the project as well as packages of TAP for those of you interested in creating your own designs. The items can be purchased at:http://cool2craft/shop/lorine-mason.htm

I would love for you to tune into the program on April 19th at 12:00 est.
Here is the link: http://apps.facebook.com/cool2craft/ See you there........


Sew far Sew good,


Lorine
















No comments:

Post a Comment